The Program Assistant, CPD provides administrative support to Counsel, CPD and Program Coordinators, CPD and ensures that they have accurate information and administrative support during all phases of the CPD program development and delivery process.
- A college diploma or equivalent, and computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, database applications, e-mail and Intra/Internet.
- 2 to 3 years of administrative and/or customer service related experience, combined with the ability to use initiative by working independently and as a member of a dynamic and integrated team.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Pays high attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize a varied workload.
- Knowledge of the Law Society, including organizational structure, services, mandate, rules and regulations.
- Good grasp of delivering solid customer and administrative service in a confidential environment.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, e‑mail and the internet / intranet.
- Speaks and writes in a clear, articulate manner for individual and/or group situations.
- Reasons through moderately complex spoken and written info.