The Coordinator, Marketing and Promotions, CPD is responsible for the planning and execution of marketing, sales and promotion strategies and activities for assigned programs and products, and for the timely and accurate reporting and analysis of the results of these activities.
- A college diploma or equivalent, with computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, spreadsheets, database applications, desktop publishing and HTML, e-mail and the Intranet / Internet.
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing experience or equivalent, including understanding print and electronic campaign coordination, response analysis, and database requirements.
- Knowledge of the Law Society, including organizational structure, services, mandate, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of best practices in marketing, pricing, bundling and targeted dissemination of specialized products, preferably legal education products
- Knowledge of product mandate and procedures, in particular CPD policies and procedures.
- Good grasp of delivering solid customer service in a confidential environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Suite, database applications, e-mail and the Intranet / Internet, as well as desktop publishing and HTML.
- Knowledge of database segmentation.
- Knowledge of print and lettershop procedures.
- Speaks and writes in a clear, articulate, persuasive manner for individual and / or group situations.
- Reasons through moderately complex spoken and written information.